Friday, August 15, 2008

Neighbors

Well I am getting to know my neighbors more now. They introduced themselves to me at different times when I moved in but since then we only wave when we pass. It's been weird but I have been busy this summer and I really havn't seen them. TO be honest I was kinda freaked out by one of them because he seemed to live alone and kinda hinted that he liked the party's that went on at my house before I moved in, so I kinda tried to stear clear of him. Then when the summer started I saw all the kids riding bikes and kinda said hi to them when I would get out of my car and stuff but that was about it. Untill last night when two of the families were outside talking and I was on my way to the Library. I stopped and said hello and we chatted for a couple of minutes and I left. Well when I got back they were still there so I stayed and we talked for a while. The guy who I thought was creepy was really a nice guy and so was his wife and two girls. His name is Gino and his wife is becky. Then the family across the street is I am looking foward to hanging out with them again!

No comments: