Monday, November 24, 2008

Goin Home!

So in case you didn't know I LOVE the holidays!!! I mean Thanksgiving, Christmas and the entire time before and in between is just my favorite time of the year! I am like a little kid! Right now I am on a bus heading to a place where I call home! It's not that I don't love where I live but the place where my Family is, that will always be home to me, so until I have a family of my own I will always be going home to be with Family! I think that makes the holidays even better cause you learn to really not take things for granted! I can't wait to see the ones I love and it will only be a few short hours until I am in my daddy's arms getting one giant bear hug, and seeing the huge smile on my mom's face! The tears are brimming my eyes now as I type cause this is something that I have been waiting on for almost 4 months now and I can truly say that The thing I am thankful for most this year is Home. The four simple letters has a whole new meaning to me!

No comments: