Monday, August 9, 2010

ummm birthday...

Ha so recently had my birthday. It was a big milestone one and it seemed like it was gonna be a good one! I stopped to grab cupcakes for my kiddoes at work and was ready to start my day! Well after serving the cupcakes 2 and 1/2 hours later I went to go on my break and well long story short I got to go home early; so I could treat my hair for lice :-( oh yea and clean my sheets and pillows and everything. Well the day just continued in that fashion as just as we were getting ready to leave for dinner I went to do another load of laundry and learned that I put too many pillows in the wash and the result flooded the basement and ruined the washer. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Sooo yea things did get better at dinner. House ofJapan! Mmmmm! And my present... Tickets to see Wicked with my sister and a couple of girlfriends!!!!!!! I can't wait!

No comments: