Monday, March 17, 2008

happy St. Patrick's day

I hope you wore green today so no one got to pinch you. I have a nice little idea that I started in college. I draw a cute little clover on my wrist so I have green on and no one can fight me, then if I change clothes for the evening I'm good or if I just don't want to wear green that day I'm all good. I'm not irish so I guess that day isn't as big of a thing for me but I do like St. Patrick's story. I don't like the fact that I say the name Patrick over and over because that was my x's name and we would always joke about "st. patty" oh well life goes on. Nothing much new today. The viewing is going on in Ohio right now and I am not there. It kinda makes me sad because this is a time when I would get to see my entire family and i am not there. But I did find out that I am not the only one, with my dad's sister visiting her daughter's family in Utah, my other cousin in Indiana and probably not going, my brother and sister in Mississippi for a mission trip it will actually be kinda quiet. Well grandma won't be quiet but other than that it's not going to be exciting to say the least. So I guess that is all for me. enjoy!?!?

No comments: