Friday, March 14, 2008

well it's a day off

I am so not a cleaner. I am not what I would call a slob but I really don't enjoy cleaning. But it was needed so I cleaned. doesn't make for a spectacularly thrilling day but it will do. The one thing I really miss is having someone to clean with. I don't mind cleaning with someone to talk to as much as having to clean alone and knowing that I really am the only one who made the mess. ha ha. oh well I guess it's true that if you clean as you go then it just makes things easier in the end.
So the Library is my best friend here. I LOVE to go and get movies and books, I have something new to watch each week and it doesn't cost a thing! I know it sounds a little weird, but it really is my best friend here, I don't really have many friends that want to/can go hang out for the night. The few that would want to have families and things to do that keep them busy. Others I don't think know that I sit at home most nights with nothing to do and no company but my library movies and books. I can only call people and expect them to listen to me talk about my boring life, a few times before they really don't enjoy talking to me, especially when they have a real life and people to hang out with. i know this has turned into a a wine fest but I guess I just had to get it out, for all of you who never really read what I have to say! Well I'll be back on here later!

No comments: