Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WOW! I have been such a slacker!!! AHHH

OK so i know I should get better at this but it just doesn't happen!! well since January what has happened? ummm I resigned from my job (because I felt God leading me somewhere else), spent most of the summer still working at my job while i searched for this place God had for me (it was a chance to help out both the church and me while I looked), sat in shock while my little brother showed me the engagement ring he bot for his GF (love HER!), planned and threw a 25th anniversary surprise party for my parents (a great success!), moved back home to look for a job, visited seattle WA (i love you jess!), ummm and yea still havn't found a job! so yea that is pretty much my year so far in a nutshell! so yea I have been living with my parents (and youngest brother) for 2 full months now. It isn't the easiest thing in the world but it has saved me TONS of money! God has showed that He is faithful and will take care of me, and I trust Him, my only request is that he just clues me in as to where He wants me and SOON! (please!) ok sooooo what have I been up to recently, well the trip to seattle was wow over a month ago! it was fun! tried new things and had a relaxing time! I have pretty much helped out my parents and yea got a chance to catch up on some reading. Here is my only problem, authors I LOVE stop writing books!!!!! GRRR! I find a random Christian-Chick-Lit (CCL) book and fall in love with the style! then I look for more books and find out that they have like 3 total. ummmm yea that will last me like one slow weekend (which I have not had a large shortage of those lately, I love ya dad but I'm about done with the football ALL Saturday AND Sunday!!) so if you have any CCL books to suggest please do! ok and when I say CCL I mean not amish, or western, or crime novels, just light airy fun (with a message) chick lit books! Check out some of these sites for suggestions on books.

I will share the ones I love and hopefully will continue to share new ones I find!
I have read 3 of her books, the Phoebe Grant books Dreaming in Black & White by Laura Jensen Walker Miss InvisibleMiss Invisible by Laura Jensen Walker They are AMAZING!!
ReadChristian fiction first 3 books and they are all good! I just found out that they wrote more but they seem to be more high school geared.
LOVE the Bargain Hunters MysteriesDeath of a Garage Sale Newbie and the Ruby Taylor seriesRomance Rustlers & Thunderbird Thieves check it out!
Read Splitting Harriet Christian romance book, Splitting Harriet, by romance novelist Tamara Leigh Faking GraceFaking Grace by Christian romance novelist Tamara Leigh and they are both Phenomenal! Think I'm going to have to check out the others!
Ok well that is it for now! maybe I have given you something to read, and I would love to hear suggestions!

No comments: