Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Don't you hate it when this happens!

Ok so I had a GREAT idea for a post last night but I completely forgot it! haha! oh well! it happens!
SO what to post??? Last night I watched my favorite show NCIS! It's such a great show! and the spin off isn't bad either! hmmmmm? what else?The Library! I LOVE the library! I am actually there right now! I went to the Library at least once a week where I lived before and they had an AMAZING selection! The one I am at now is a bigger place and in a much larger city but the selection isn't as good. they have mostly old movies and few DVD's. but it's still a wonderful place to find good books! I am checking out Let them eat Fruitcake by Melody Carlson, and The Whitney Chronicles by Judy Baer. AND the best find of the day is movies for sale! I am getting Runaway Bride and a new movie I have never heard of The Man with One Red Shoe with Tom Hanks (1985) both on VHS and only .50 each! woo hoo! Well I better go! I have to run to the store and grab som beef bullion so I can make some French Onion Soup! woo hoo!!! Oh and please pray for some family friends they lost their father to ALS Saturday and the viewing is today.
TTYL!

No comments: