Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful day 4

Today I am thankful for my home! It's a great little 2 bedroom Apartment I share with my sister. It's super close to where we both work, in a safe area, and not too far from our church. I say it's just on the edge of ghetto, but that helps with the price! There are several things that I have always complained about living here for the past two years, but now as I start looking for a new place, probably on my own, I am reminded how great our little place is! So right now I pray that God opens the doors that by February I can find another perfect place! I'm putting it on here so that when God answers my prayers I can see it! I would love to have a nice place, one bedroom, central air, a balcony or porch. I want it to be someplace that is not too far from work but also close to church and in a safe area, but the MUST is that it's in my VERY limited budget! The other option is that a roommate appears who can split the rent on a larger slightly more expensive of the above apartment! I know God can answer my prayer! I am leaving it up to Him to provide! I will be looking and doing what I can, but so far there is no such place that I am aware of!

No comments: